Aims & Objectives
- Create awareness among parents, teachers, trainers and other people that LEFT-HANDEDNESS is normal.
- Eradicate the superstitions about the use of left hand in pooja, cooking, eating, money transactions and other activities,
- Conduct research projects about Handedness, Cerebral Dominance, Laterality and related topics,
- Study the problems of left-handers working in a right-handers' world, to make them aware of possible dangers and to find feasible solutions for them,
- Create a database about Left-handers and Handedness,
- Encourage manufacturers to make articles suitable for left-handed use and give them a ready market,
- Organise coaching classes & competitions of various games and arts for Left-handers,
- Conduct personality tests, psychological assessments and to impart guidance,
- Arrange clinics for counselling,
- Collect and distribute latest knowledge about Handedness and related topics,
- Create a forum for exchange of thoughts, ideas, experiences and creative expressions.